Audemars Piguet S.A.
Route de France 16
1348 Le Brassus
Founded in 1875 in the village of Le Brassus, in the heart of the historic oasis of the complicated horology called Vallée de Joux, Audemars Piguet distinguished himself in the creation of Grande Complication watches without interruption to the present date. Since the beginning, the production has always been proud to manufacture the majority of its watches in Le Brassus. In recent years, Audemars Piguet has acquired two more production sites, one specialized in the development of complex mechanisms in Le Locle with the name of Audemars Piguet, Renaud et Papi, (APRP) and a case-making company based in Meyrin- Geneva, called Centror.
Audemars Piguet Swiss Watches website